- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken, neck and giblets removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs such as thyme, rosemary and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.