- 4 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise, thoroughly rinsed to remove sand
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling pan
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup or more vegetable broth (can use gluten-free)
Lightly oil a medium roasting pan, and brush leeks with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast leeks until tender, about 35 to 45 minutes. While roasting, drizzle leeks with broth a few times to keep moist.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.