- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup sprouted green lentils
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ground black pepper, Pinch of
- 1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato, more if needed
Form the mixture into 4 patties and arrange on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Flip and continue to bake 10 to 12 minutes more, or until edges are dry and patties are heated through.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.