Occasionally, we run a sweepstakes to surprise and delight our customers. In any sweepstakes where we collect your personal information, we do so in accordance with our Privacy Notice . Whole Foods Market does not notify winners of any contest via text message, nor do we recruit via text message.
Sometimes, Whole Foods Market will engage a vendor to conduct insights on shopping or store experience, however we will never ask our mystery shoppers to purchase any prepaid gift cards, provide a check or wire any money as part of the mystery shopping or survey participation.
Whole Foods Market does not notify winners of any contest via text message. Fraudulent messages are called Smishing. Here are some tips to avoid smishing:
- Do not respond to messages from a sender you do not recognize.
- Do not send any money or purchase any gift cards to anyone you do not know
- If it contains unusual formatting, spelling or grammatical mistakes or excessive punctuation like exclamation points, it may be a scam.
- If you receive a request to update your information, or verify your identity, or participate in mystery shopping, do not click on the link or respond. Whole Foods Market does not send identity verification requests or recruit through SMS.
- Never provide personal information in response to an unsolicited request.
- Do not click on links in text messages from an unknown or unsolicited sender.
If you believe you have clicked a fraudulent link, contact your financial institution immediately to protect your accounts. Do not click additional links in the message or share personal data via text message.
If you believe you are a victim of fraud, you can report the fraud to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at ReportFraud.ftc.gov . You can learn more about how to recognize scams on the FTC’s webpage: www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts/
You can search our online job listings for openings at Whole Foods Market stores, global and regional offices and distribution centers. Please note that job openings at stores “opening soon” will be posted in a timely manner.
Local nonprofit organizations looking to partner with a local store can request a donation online . If you're looking for sponsorships, partnerships, product placements or donation requests from our global office, submit a proposal online.
The process of becoming a Whole Foods Market supplier starts at rangeme.com . Before you begin, be sure to review key information for potential suppliers including what it takes to meet our Quality Standards.
You can obtain a copy of your W-2 online using Workday. After logging in, click on Pay > My Tax Documents > View/Print. If you have additional questions, please contact your location’s Payroll Benefits Specialist or reach out to email@example.com .
If you see any unauthorized charges, contact the company that issued your credit card. The number is usually on the back of the card. Many credit card companies have rules that restrict them from requiring you to pay for fraudulent charges that are reported in a timely manner.
The global office can be reached by calling 1-512-477-4455 , and contact information for our regional offices is available on the Regional Offices section of our website. However, if this is a customer service question, please call our Customer Care team at 1-844-WFM-TALK .