Amazon at Whole Foods Market
- Exclusive savings and deals. Prime members get an extra 10% off sale items (excluding alcohol) plus special deals on seasonal favorites. Learn more.
- Free grocery delivery or pickup. You can shop your savings and deals on Amazon.com/WholeFoods or the Amazon app (look for the "Whole Foods" tab) and get free 2-hour delivery or 1-hour pickup (available in select ZIP codes). If delivery or pickup is not available near you, check back soon as we continue to expand to more cities.
- Shopping with Alexa. In cities eligible for delivery of Whole Foods Market groceries, Prime members can find out about exclusive weekly deals and ask Alexa to add items to their Whole Foods Market cart. When you're ready to check out, go to the Amazon app or Amazon.com/Wholefoods, review your grocery items and schedule a delivery.
- 5% back at Whole Foods Market. Earn 5% back every time you shop with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and an eligible U.S. Prime membership. Cardmembers without an eligible Prime membership earn 3% back on purchases made at our stores. Learn more including information for international customers.
There are three ways to take advantage of savings and deals:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account, then scan the QR code in the app at the register.
- You can also access your QR code in the Amazon app. Launch the app and search “Whole Foods QR” and select the option “Scan your Whole Foods Market QR code.”
- Or provide the verified mobile phone number associated with your Amazon Prime account during checkout. You’ll need to verify your phone number either in the Whole Foods Market app or at amazon.com/primesavings to activate your savings at checkout.
If you have a Prime membership or share Prime benefits as part of an Amazon household, please call
- Start your return at Amazon’s Online Return Center.
- Select your favorite Whole Foods Market as the drop-off location. If you don’t see your preferred store as an option, your item or delivery ZIP code may not be eligible for return at Whole Foods Market.
- Check your email — you’ll receive a QR code from Amazon that will be scanned when you drop off your package.
- Bring your item to the Whole Foods Market you selected — no need to bring the original shipping box — and locate the return drop-off point either at the Customer Service desk or Pickup & Return kiosk.
- Show your QR code to the Whole Foods Market team member or Amazon associate. They’ll take it from there — from the packing to the labeling to the shipping, all at no cost to you.
Visit Amazon.com/wfmvisa to learn more about the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and its benefits.
The Whole Foods Market design is only available for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. You can learn more by visiting, Amazon.com/wfmvisa .
For questions regarding credit card rewards, fees, billing or payment, or card issues, please contact Chase directly at