Amazon at Whole Foods Market
- Exclusive savings and deals. Prime members get special weekly deals, plus an extra 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout the store (excluding alcohol). Learn more.
- Free 2-hour grocery delivery. You can shop your savings and deals on Amazon.com/WholeFoods or the Amazon app and get free 2-hour delivery. Free 2-hour delivery is available in select ZIP codes. If delivery is not available near you, check back soon as we continue to expand to more cities.
- Shopping with Alexa. In cities eligible for delivery of Whole Foods Market groceries, Prime members can find out about exclusive weekly deals and ask Alexa to add items to their Whole Foods Market cart. When you're ready to check out, go to the Amazon app or Amazon.com/Wholefoods, review your grocery items and schedule a delivery.
- Rewards points. You can earn 5% Back every time you shop at our stores with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and an eligible U.S. Prime membership. Cardmembers without an eligible Prime membership earn 3% Back on purchases made at our stores. Learn more including information for international customers.
There are three ways to take advantage of savings and deals:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account, then scan the QR code in the app at the register.
- You can also access your QR code in the Amazon app. Launch the app and search “Whole Foods QR” and select the option “Scan your Whole Foods Market QR code.”
- Or provide the verified mobile phone number associated with your Amazon Prime account during checkout. You’ll need to verify your phone number either in the Whole Foods Market app or at amazon.com/primesavings to activate your savings at checkout.
If you have a Prime membership or share Prime benefits as part of an Amazon household, please call
Visit Amazon.com/amazonvisa to learn more about the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card and its benefits.
For questions regarding credit card rewards, fees, billing or payment, or card issues, please contact Chase directly at
When opting out of direct mail, please allow 4 to 8 weeks for mail to stop as we may already have flyers in production.
If you are an Amazon member, you can manage your direct mail and email preferences by visiting your Amazon account and selecting “Communication Preference Center” under Communication preferences.