Amazon at Whole Foods Market
- Exclusive savings and deals. Prime members get an extra 10% off sale items (excluding alcohol) plus special deals on seasonal favorites. Learn more.
- Grocery delivery or pickup. Prime members can shop Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com for convenient 2-hour delivery and free 1-hour pickup in select U.S. cities.
- Shopping with Alexa. In cities eligible for delivery of Whole Foods Market groceries, Prime members can find out about exclusive weekly deals and ask Alexa to add items to their Whole Foods Market cart. When you're ready to check out, go to the Amazon app or Amazon.com/Wholefoods, review your grocery items and schedule a delivery.
- 5% back at Whole Foods Market. Earn 5% back every time you shop with the Prime Visa Card and an eligible U.S. Prime membership. Cardmembers without an eligible Prime membership earn 3% back on purchases made at our stores. Learn more including information for international customers.
Prime members can take advantage of exclusive savings and deals by identifying their membership through the following ways in-store:
- Whole Foods Market app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account, then scan the In-Store Code in the app at the register.
- Amazon shopping app: Open the Amazon Shopping app and select In-Store Code underneath the Search Bar on the home screen, then scan the In-Store Code at the register.
- Amazon Associated Payment Card: Pay with a payment card linked to your Amazon Prime account to automatically apply savings.
- Phone Number: Provide the verified mobile phone number associated with your Amazon Prime account during checkout. You’ll need to verify your phone number in the Whole Foods Market app to activate your savings at checkout.
- Amazon One: Once signed up, you can hover your palm over the Amazon One device to pay. Prime savings will automatically be applied when you associate Amazon One with your Amazon account. Visit one.amazon.com to pre-enroll online or sign up in-store to make payments more convenient and even faster. Available at select stores.
If you have a Prime membership or share Prime benefits as part of an Amazon household, please call
Please contact Amazon Customer Service for questions about your Prime membership, Whole Foods Market grocery delivery, Amazon gift cards or using rewards on amazon.com .
- Start your return at Amazon’s Online Return Center.
- Select your favorite Whole Foods Market as the drop-off location. If you don’t see your preferred store as an option, your item or delivery ZIP code may not be eligible for return at Whole Foods Market.
- Check your email — you’ll receive a QR code from Amazon that will be scanned when you drop off your package.
- Bring your item to the Whole Foods Market you selected — no need to bring the original shipping box — and locate the return drop-off point either at the Customer Service desk or Pickup & Return kiosk.
- Show your QR code to the Whole Foods Market team member or Amazon associate. They’ll take it from there — from the packing to the labeling to the shipping, all at no cost to you.
1. Start your return online at Zappos
2. Select your preferred Whole Foods Market as the drop-off location. If you don’t see your preferred store as an option, your item or delivery ZIP code may not be eligible for return at Whole Foods Market.
3. Check your email — you’ll receive a QR code from Zappos that will be scanned when you drop off your package.
4. Bring your item in its original manufacturer's packaging (i.e. shoe boxes or clothing bags) to the Whole Foods Market you selected — no need to bring the original shipping box — and locate the return drop-off point either at the Customer Service desk or Pickup & Return kiosk.
5. Show your QR code to the Whole Foods Market team member or Amazon associate. They’ll take it from there — from the packing to the labeling to the shipping, all at no cost to you.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the
Whole Foods Market app
installed. If the In-Store Code is not displayed on the In-Store Code tab, contact our Customer Care Team by calling
Visit Amazon.com/wfmvisa to learn more about the Prime Visa Card and its benefits.
The Whole Foods Market design is only available for the Prime Visa Card. You can learn more by visiting, Amazon.com/wfmvisa .
For questions regarding credit card rewards, fees, billing or payment, or card issues, please contact Chase directly at
You can now pay with your In-Store Code in addition to activating your Prime savings at a Whole Foods Market store near you. Simply open your Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping app and navigate to the In-Store Code. From there, review your selected payment method and scan at checkout. The team member will confirm how you would like to pay. Excludes purchase of gift cards and purchases over $300.
Payment with your in store code is available at staffed checkout lanes in a Whole Foods Market location near you. If the store accepts payment through the In-Store Code, confirm you have a supported payment method set for your In-Store Code. Paying with the In-Store Code is not yet supported at self-checkout lanes. If you still have questions, please contact Amazon Customer Service at Amazon.com.
Most major credit and debit cards can be used with your In-Store Code. Gift Cards, EBT, eWIC and the Amazon.com Store card cannot be used with the In-Store Code at Whole Foods Market locations.
Prime members who scan the In-Store Code at checkout can pay and receive applicable Prime savings. If you prefer to scan you In-Store Code for Prime savings only, the team member at checkout will ask you to confirm your preferred payment method, and you can then proceed to use an alternative payment method.