Grocery Delivery and Pickup
Amazon Prime members can place an order for delivery or pickup through Amazon at
or through the Whole Foods tab in the Amazon mobile app. Select your ZIP code, add items to your cart, then choose a delivery window and check out.
Starting October 25, 2021, delivery orders from Whole Foods Market will include a $9.95 service fee. Additional rush fees apply on 1-hour delivery orders. Grocery pickup will continue to be free for Prime members on orders over $35
The service fee helps cover operating costs, including equipment, technology and other costs associated with your grocery delivery order, so we can continue to offer the same competitive everyday prices in-store and online at Whole Foods Market.
When you’re ready to place your order, follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon app or visit amazon.com/wholefoods to start shopping.
- Be sure to select “Change to Pickup” and your preferred store in the banner at the top of your screen.
- After filling your Whole Foods Market cart, move to checkout and choose your preferred pickup time from the available options.
No, grocery pickup from Whole Foods Market remains free for Prime members on orders over $35. Additional fees continue to apply to rush options.
After you place an order on Amazon, check in through your confirmation email before heading out. When you arrive, follow the parking signs, and we’ll bring out your order (make sure to double-check your email instructions as some stores may require you to pick up inside).
Delivery or pickup options may be unavailable due to increased demand. New slots are released throughout the day so continue to check back for availability. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Inventory may be limited or unavailable due to increased demand. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Contact Amazon directly using the options below:
- Online at amazon.com/help
- From the Amazon app, select the Menu Bar, then Customer Service
- From the Prime Now App, select the Menu Bar, then Contact Us