Grocery Delivery and Pickup
Amazon Prime members can place an order for delivery or pickup through Amazon at
or through the Whole Foods tab in the Amazon mobile app. Select your ZIP code, add items to your cart, then choose a delivery window and check out.
When you’re ready to place your order, follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon app or visit amazon.com/wholefoodsto start shopping.
- Be sure to select “Change to Pickup” and your preferred store in the banner at the top of your screen.
- After filling your Whole Foods Market cart, move to checkout and choose your preferred pickup time from the available options.
Delivery or pickup options may be unavailable due to increased demand. New slots are released throughout the day so continue to check back for availability. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Inventory may be limited or unavailable due to increased demand. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Contact Amazon directly using the options below:
- Online at amazon.com/help
- From the Amazon app, select the Menu Bar, then Customer Service
- From the Prime Now App, select the Menu Bar, then Contact Us