- Start your return at Amazon’s Online Return Center.
- Select your favorite Whole Foods Market as the drop-off location. If you don’t see your preferred store as an option, your item or delivery ZIP code may not be eligible for return at Whole Foods Market.
- Check your email — you’ll receive a QR code from Amazon that will be scanned when you drop off your package.
- Bring your item to the Whole Foods Market you selected — no need to bring the original shipping box — and locate the return drop-off point either at the Customer Service desk or Pickup & Return kiosk.
- Show your QR code to the Whole Foods Market team member or Amazon associate. They’ll take it from there — from the packing to the labeling to the shipping, all at no cost to you.
Please click here to view our full return policy.