Whole Foods Market Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased in our stores, we will gladly give you a full refund or exchange with certain exceptions.
You may return an item within 90 days without a receipt unless exceptions apply. If you are making a return after 90 days of purchase you must have a valid receipt to receive a refund.
RETURN EXCEPTIONS & SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Whole Body products, including bath and body care, supplements, clothing and shoes, toys, housewares, books, cards, magazines, music and DVDs, must be returned within 90 days with a valid receipt to receive a refund or exchange. Apparel or shoes should be returned unworn and with tags attached.
- Electronic devices must be returned within 30 days of purchase and may only be returned or exchanged with a receipt.
- Alcoholic beverages are subject to state and local restrictions and returns may be denied.
- Gift cards sold at Whole Foods Market cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit.
- Whole Foods Market products purchased through an online retailer must be returned to that retailer and cannot be returned to a store.
- WIC purchases cannot lawfully be returned, but may be exchanged for identical food items if the product is defective, spoiled, or was out of code at the time of sale.
- Refunds will be made in the form of a Whole Foods Market gift card for returns using a gift receipt or made using the following payment options: Campus Card, Moocho, Flat Irons, WOW Buck, Cheques, and Travelers Cheques. If a gift card refund is less than $10, cash may be provided.