Whole Foods Market Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased in our stores, we will gladly give you a full refund or exchange with certain exceptions.
You may return an item within 90 days without a receipt unless exceptions apply. If you are making a return after 90 days of purchase you must have a valid receipt to receive a refund.
RETURN EXCEPTIONS & SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Whole Body products, including bath and body care, supplements, clothing and shoes, toys, housewares, books, cards, magazines, music and DVDs, must be returned within 90 days with a valid receipt to receive a refund or exchange. Apparel or shoes should be returned unworn and with tags attached.
- Electronic devices must be returned within 30 days of purchase and may only be returned or exchanged with a receipt.
- Alcoholic beverages are subject to state and local restrictions and returns may be denied. *Gift cards sold at Whole Foods Market cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit.
- Whole Foods Market products purchased through an online retailer must be returned to that retailer and cannot be returned to a store.
- WIC and EBT purchases cannot lawfully be returned, but may be exchanged for identical food items if the product is defective, spoiled, or was out of code at the time of sale.
- Refunds will be made in the form of a Whole Foods Market gift card for returns using a gift receipt or made using the following payment options: Campus Card, Moocho, Flat Irons, WOW Buck, Cheques, and Travelers Cheques. If a gift card refund is less than $10, cash may be provided.