- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems thinly sliced and leaves roughly chopped, set aside separately
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets, cut lengthwise in half
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Meanwhile, arrange fillets in a single layer on a large plate and season with pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the top, and then drizzle with tamari and sesame oil. Turn pieces over to coat all surfaces.
Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add salmon, arranging pieces in a single layer, and cook 2 minutes on each side, or cooked through. Arrange salmon on top of cooked chard and serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.